3-Day Tour to San Gimignano & Chianti Countryside
Departure from Florence with the regular tour to Siena and San Gimignano. Once in Siena, a guided tour of the cathedral and the historic center. Early afternoon departure to San Gimignano where you will check in at your hotel. Two days at disposal to immerse yourself in the medieval charm of this town. The first evening you will enjoy a dinner of Tuscan specialties. On the third day, in the afternoon, you will reunite with the participants of the regular tour and together visit a local country farm for some wine tasting; return to Florence in the evening.
- Departure Point: Piazza Adua,nearby Santa Maria Novella Train Station
- Departure Time: 8:45 am
- Duration: 3 days
- By: Bus
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese
- 3-Day in San Gimignano fascinating example of a medieval city and proclaimed by UNESCO a "World Heritage Site",
- Guided visit of Siena and its Cathedral one of the great examples of Italian Romanesque-Gothic architecture
- Dinner at a local restaurant in San Gimignano with typical Tuscan menu & beverages included.
- Taste of wines in Chianti Countryside
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
1st Day - Departure by Coach to Siena. Upon arrival you will meet a local guide and you will start with a visit to the Cathedral and the historic center. At the end of the visit, you will have 1 hour at your disposal for a walk in the center of Siena, or lunch. We head, then to San Gimignano. Accommodation in a 3/4 Stars Hotel
2nd Day - Day at your disposal in San Gimignano. Dinner in a local restaurant with view on the Tuscan Countryside.
3rd Day - In the afternoon you will meet our representative in San Gimignano and excursion in the Chianti countryside with a wine tasting included, before returning in Florence.
- 2 Nights accommodation in San Gimignano Hotel 3 or 4 Stars B&B
- 1 Dinner at local restaurant in San Gimignano with typical Tuscan menu and beverages included
- Regular tour to Siena and San Gimignano with Multilingual Hostess
- Entrance Ticket with reservation to Siena Cathedral
- Wine tasting in a wine cellar in Chianti
- Local Guide in Siena
What’s Not Included:
- Hotel City Tax
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- You might also add one or more nights in San Gimignano
- This Tour operates from April to October
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure time, are included on your Voucher
Please Note this Tour is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!) for all cancellation received within 7 days, or less, of the scheduled tour.
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 6025
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs