My Florence Walking Tour + SKip The Line entrance to Accademia Gallery and Uffizi
With this tour of approx 5 hours, you will have the chance to see in the same day the two main museums: the Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery and the historic center of Florence, accompanied by one of our official guides.
- Departure Point: Entrance "Reserved Tickets" of Accademia Gallery
- Departure Time: 11:15 am
- Duration: 4.45 hours
- By: Walking
- Live guide: English, Spanish, French, German
- Guided Visit of Accademia Gallery-Skip the lines
- admire the sculptures by Michelangelo
- Walking tour through the Historic Center of Florence
- Palazzo Vecchio and the Loggia dei Lanzi, Republic Square, the Cathedral with the dome by Brunelleschi, the Baptistery
- Guided visit of Uffizi Gallery to admire the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance
- Works by Giotto, Botticelli, Michelangelo and Caravaggio.
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The tour starts in the morning at 11:15 with the visit of the galleries of the Accademia. Meet the guide at the entrance and jumping the long lines you will enter directly in the Museum. The Gallery owes its popularity to the presence of several sculptures by Michelangelo: the Prisoners, the St. Matthew and especially the famous David. After the tour you will have an hour and a half at your disposal for lunch.
Meeting at 13.45 in Piazza della Signoria, next to the statue of Neptune and starting an interesting walk through the historic center of Florence: Palazzo Vecchio and the Loggia dei Lanzi, Republic Square, the Cathedral with the dome by Brunelleschi, the Baptistery with its famous Gates of Paradise. At the end of this walking tour we will enter the Uffizi, also here jumping the queue, to admire the masterpieces of the Italian Renaissance, including Giotto, Botticelli, Michelangelo and Caravaggio. After the guided tour you can stay in the museum and from the terrace you will admire the beautiful view of the city.
- 4.45-Hour Guided Tour
- Skip The Line Entrance Ticket Accademia Gallery and Uffizi
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- This Tour does not operate on December 25th, January 1st and May 1st and the 1st Sunday of every month
- Children under 6 years old are free. Children from 6 to 12 years 50% discount
- Please note that all departure schedules and locations may change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
Please Note this Tour is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!) for all cancellation received within 7 days, or less, of the scheduled tour.
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 5430
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs